America II’s white glove warehouses are climate-controlled to ensure the preservation of product. We monitor temperature, humidity and dew point. In addition, we deliver first-class logistics and fulfillment with the following guarantees:
- Inspections within our ISO 9001:2008-certified quality system
- ANSI/ESD-S20.20-2007 Certification Registration
- Same-day shipping for components in stock
- Packaging and shipping to your custom specifications through the America II CSI (Customer-Specific Instructions) Program
- An assigned quality control specialist to follow all of your orders throughout our processes
- Cleanliness of our facilities – a practice that's clearly reflected in the efficiency and services we provide our customers
Seeing is believing
We encourage customers to seek distributors, like America II, who focus on quality and continuous improvement. Whoever you choose to do business with, we suggest you conduct an on-site quality audit so you can see your distributor’s processes and facilities to ensure you’re receiving the quality you deserve.
We invite you to tour our distribution center, headquartered in St. Petersburg, Fla. Contact us at email@example.com to schedule your visit.
America II’s worldwide warehouses
- St. Petersburg, Fla. – 230,000 sq. ft.
- United Kingdom – 8,825 sq. ft.
- Japan – 1,720 sq. ft.
- Shenzhen, China – 1,506 sq. ft.
- Singapore – 7,926 sq. ft.